Saturday, October 17, 2009

Free Bible Email - Daily Devotional Email

Home - Free Bible Email Free Bible Email
The Heart of God - Free Bible Email Email - Free Bible Email Prayer - Free Bible Email Articles - Free Bible Email Word - Free Bible Email Testimonies - Free Bible Email Donation - Free Bible Email



DAILY DEVOTIONAL

October 18

John 6:38 New International Version (NIV)

38
For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

Do you want to know the will of God? People are always asking about the will of God in one way or another. They may ask, "Is it God's will for me to be healed?" or they may ask, "What is God's will for my life?". Do you want to know what God's will for your life is? I am talking about every area of your life. From healing to money to relationships to your job you can know with certainty what is God's will for my life.

Did you notice what Jesus said in this verse? I came to do God's will. You can find out God's will by looking at Jesus. Is it God's will to heal? Find out what Jesus did when it came to sickness.

Luke 7:22 Amplified Bible (AMP)

22
So He replied to them, Go and tell John what you have seen and heard: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the good news (the Gospel) preached to them.

Jesus always did the will of God. At times, Jesus did not want to, but Jesus always did the will of God.

Mark 14:36 New Living Translation (NLT)

36
"Abba, Father," he said, "everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will, not mine."

The conflict was so strong inside of Jesus that he sweats great drops of blood. Jesus did not want to go to the cross, yet Jesus did God's will even to the point of death on the cross. Do you want to see the will of God for your life? Just take a good look into the life of Jesus.

Speak the Word: Father, not my will but your will. I yield my will and my life to your will.

Official PayPal Seal Expressions of Love Read More...

To make a donation via Pay Pal:

Or Send Check or Money-Order to:
Free Bible Email
PO Box 79275
Fort Worth, TX 76179-0275



PLEASE PRAY that FREE BIBLE EMAIL will reach One Million People with the Bible through the Internet. And that we will all grow in the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. Learn more about the  Free Bible Email Vision at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Vision".



John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

At one time or another every Christian needs prayer. Please come and pray for those that have a need at the Free Bible Email Prayer Page at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Prayer".



You can Subscribe or Unsubscribe to this Email at

http://freebibleemail.com




In Him
Mark and Carla Gilbert

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord.


Are your family and friends ready for heaven?? Get them a copy of the note  The Heart of God at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "The Heart of God".

Copyright © 2007 by Free Bible Email - All rights reserved.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment