Friday, October 30, 2009

Free Bible Email - Daily Devotional Email

Home - Free Bible Email Free Bible Email
The Heart of God - Free Bible Email Email - Free Bible Email Prayer - Free Bible Email Articles - Free Bible Email Word - Free Bible Email Testimonies - Free Bible Email Donation - Free Bible Email



DAILY DEVOTIONAL

October 31

John 10:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Today people are celebrating Halloween. It is also called "The day of the dead". Children are dressing up in all kinds of costumes. Some look like ghosts, goblins, and other creatures from fairy tales. So how should a Christian respond?

Satan (the thief) came to steal, kill, and destroy. A lot of what Halloween represents has to do with Satan. However, we can turn this around and put the focus on Jesus. You can have children dress them up in costumes of Bible Characters. You will find that many local Churches are doing some sort of a "Fall" or "Harvest" celebration. Take your kids to that instead of Trick or Treating.

If you are going to be home, you could put something of real value into the bags the kids bring by. Try printing out copies of "The Heart of God". This is a simple salvation message that focuses on how much God loves you. You could give the note out with pieces of candy. Just copy and paste the note into your favorite Word Processor and print it out. Here is a copy of "The Heart of God" –

The Heart of God

I wanted to drop you a little note. I want you to spend some time with Me. In fact I want you to spend eternity with Me. I sent you my Son so that we could spend eternity together. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Spend some time with Me and I will bless you. Come to Me and I will be your comforter, counselor, helper, advocate, intercessor, strengthener, and standby. I will reach down from heaven and help you. Isaiah 41:13 For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not; I will help you.'

I have given you the freedom to choose. You can do it on your own. Or you can seek Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Look I already know all of your faults. Every single person has sinned. Your sins did not stop Me from reaching out to touch your life. Do not let your sins stop you from finding Me (God). Romans 5:8-9 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

I want you to find Me. I will come to you right NOW! All you need to do is ask. Ask Me to come into your life and I will. Ask Me to come into your heart and I will. Romans 10:8-10 But what does it say? 'The word is near you, in your mouth, and in your heart' (that is, the word of faith which we preach): That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I am not going to force Myself on you. I love you. I want you to spend time with Me. But I am going to give you the right to choose. John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.

Now you have power and knowledge. Use that power with wisdom. Come and spend some time with Me. Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.

Is there any reason why you can't make Jesus the Lord of your life right now? Say this prayer out-loud:

I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe He died for me on the Cross of Calvary, bearing my sins for me. I believe that He rose from the dead and is alive right now. Dear Lord Jesus, come into my life, now! Come into my heart now. I believe in my heart. Therefore I say with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior. And I am right now, born again.

Official PayPal Seal Expressions of Love Read More...

To make a donation via Pay Pal:

Or Send Check or Money-Order to:
Free Bible Email
PO Box 79275
Fort Worth, TX 76179-0275



PLEASE PRAY that FREE BIBLE EMAIL will reach One Million People with the Bible through the Internet. And that we will all grow in the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. Learn more about the  Free Bible Email Vision at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Vision".



John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

At one time or another every Christian needs prayer. Please come and pray for those that have a need at the Free Bible Email Prayer Page at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Prayer".



You can Subscribe or Unsubscribe to this Email at

http://freebibleemail.com




In Him
Mark and Carla Gilbert

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord.


Are your family and friends ready for heaven?? Get them a copy of the note  The Heart of God at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "The Heart of God".

Copyright © 2007 by Free Bible Email - All rights reserved.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment