Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free Bible Email - Daily Devotional Email

Home - Free Bible Email Free Bible Email
The Heart of God - Free Bible Email Email - Free Bible Email Prayer - Free Bible Email Articles - Free Bible Email Word - Free Bible Email Testimonies - Free Bible Email Donation - Free Bible Email



DAILY DEVOTIONAL

May 22

Romans 12:2 New International Version (NIV)

2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

We are beginning to learn the difference between the world system and God's system. In the world's system "seeing is believing" in God's system "believing is seeing".

Hebrews 11:1 King James Version (KJV)

1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

With faith you will have to believe it before you can "see" it. Faith is the ability to see it with your spiritual eyes before you can see it with your physical eyes. This is more than just using your imagination. You have to believe that it is yours. You have to believe that you "have" it.

Faith is the "substance" of things hoped for. Faith has substance. Faith is a spiritual force that will cause "things" to come into existence. I know that you have done this in the past. But you may not have recognized that you used your faith. Let me give you an example.

When I was in my early teens I made a decision that I would have get a 10 speed bike. I just knew that I would get one. It was not a question of "if" but a question of "how". I got a part time job delivering newspapers. It was not long before I had enough money to go down and buy my bike.

Faith does not wait until it knows "how". Faith makes a commitment to believe for something until it comes to pass. Faith believes that God will reveal the "how" as you go along. So don't worry about the "how". Just find it in the Word of God and believe God for whatever you need or desire.

Speak the Word: Father my faith is a spiritual force. My faith changes things and causes things to happen. Father I believe that I receive in the Name of Jesus.

Official PayPal Seal Expressions of Love Read More...

To make a donation via Pay Pal:

Or Send Check or Money-Order to:
Free Bible Email
PO Box 79275
Fort Worth, TX 76179-0275



PLEASE PRAY that FREE BIBLE EMAIL will reach One Million People with the Bible through the Internet. And that we will all grow in the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. Learn more about the  Free Bible Email Vision at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Vision".



John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

At one time or another every Christian needs prayer. Please come and pray for those that have a need at the Free Bible Email Prayer Page at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Prayer".



You can Subscribe or Unsubscribe to this Email at

http://freebibleemail.com




In Him
Mark and Carla Gilbert

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord.


Are your family and friends ready for heaven?? Get them a copy of the note  The Heart of God at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "The Heart of God".

Copyright © 2007 by Free Bible Email - All rights reserved.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment