Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free Bible Email - Daily Devotional Email

Home - Free Bible Email Free Bible Email
The Heart of God - Free Bible Email Email - Free Bible Email Prayer - Free Bible Email Articles - Free Bible Email Word - Free Bible Email Testimonies - Free Bible Email Donation - Free Bible Email



DAILY DEVOTIONAL

May 18

Luke 6:38 King James Version (KJV)

38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Did you notice that "giving" is an act of love. Sometimes I have an opportunity to give and I say to myself "but I don't want to". You know that is just selfishness on my part. It is my money. I worked hard for it. I want to spend it on me. Then God asks me to give it to somebody. It is selfishness that is trying to stop me. But God's love is urging me to give. When I yield to God's love not only do I have great joy for doing what God asked me to do, but I also receive a harvest from God.

Galatians 6:6-9 New International Reader's Version (NIRV)

6
Those who are taught the word must share all good things with their teacher.

7 Don't be fooled. You can't outsmart God. A man gathers a crop from what he plants.

8 Some people plant to please their sinful nature. From that nature they will harvest death. Others plant to please the Holy Spirit. From the Spirit they will harvest eternal life.

9 Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don't give up.

When you give do it out of love. Sow your love seeds everywhere God tells you to sow them. In doing so you will reap a bountiful harvest of love and prosperity, fulfilling your every need. You will have more than enough for every good work.

Speak the Word: Father I believe your Word. I will sow my money when and where you ask me to sow and I will reap a bountiful harvest of love and prosperity.

Official PayPal Seal Expressions of Love Read More...

To make a donation via Pay Pal:

Or Send Check or Money-Order to:
Free Bible Email
PO Box 79275
Fort Worth, TX 76179-0275



PLEASE PRAY that FREE BIBLE EMAIL will reach One Million People with the Bible through the Internet. And that we will all grow in the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. Learn more about the  Free Bible Email Vision at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Vision".



John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

At one time or another every Christian needs prayer. Please come and pray for those that have a need at the Free Bible Email Prayer Page at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Prayer".



You can Subscribe or Unsubscribe to this Email at

http://freebibleemail.com




In Him
Mark and Carla Gilbert

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord.


Are your family and friends ready for heaven?? Get them a copy of the note  The Heart of God at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "The Heart of God".

Copyright © 2007 by Free Bible Email - All rights reserved.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment