Friday, March 12, 2010

Daily Bread for March 12

One day I was
looking out my window at
some foolish teenagers and noticed one that
was especially foolish. He
walked through the
market place toward that bad woman's corner
and walked straight to her house. It
was
almost dark...the sun was setting. The night
was beginning. The
woman came out of the
house to meet him. She was dressed like a
prostitute.

She had plans for the young man. She was wild and
rebellious. She wasn't
going to stay at home! She
walked the streets.
She went everywhere looking for trouble. She grabbed the
young man and kissed him.
Without any shame she looked him in the eye
and said, "I
had to offer a fellowship sacrifice
today. I gave what I promised to give. Now
I
have plenty of food. So I came out to invite
you to join me. I looked and looked for you.
And now I found you! I
put clean sheets on
my bed. They are very beautiful sheets from
Egypt. I put perfume on my bed. The myrrh,
aloes, and cinnamon smell wonderful! Come,
we can enjoy ourselves all night. We can make
love until dawn. My
husband is gone. He is
away on a business trip. He
took enough
money with him for a long trip. He won't come
home for two weeks."

The woman used
those words to tempt the
young man. Her smooth words tricked him. And the young man
followed her to the trap.
He was like a bull being led to the slaughter.
He was like a deer walking into a trap, with
a hunter ready to put an arrow through its
heart. The boy was like a bird flying into a
net. He didn't know the danger he was in. Proverbs 7:6-23 (ERV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To read more, click here >> Daily Bread [http://ethought.com/dailybread/]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forward This Email To A Friend
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1011064973139&ea=globaleducation100@gmail.com&a=1102521437264


This email was sent to globaleducation100@gmail.com by thought@ethought.com.

Update Profile/Email Address
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001QKZ15G27mHOkG1ykUge2M3ulv4KYykm19hKEubBhTw6_phIR8BqrK7NNUWxkFkUO8GtS4SToP9bJdZmNh1bVyw%3D%3D&p=oo


Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001QKZ15G27mHOkG1ykUge2M3ulv4KYykm19hKEubBhTw6_phIR8BqrK7NNUWxkFkUO8GtS4SToP9bJdZmNh1bVyw%3D%3D&p=un


Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp


eThought.com | 21001 N Tatum Blvd | Suite 1630-420 | Phoenix | AZ | 85050

No comments:

Post a Comment