Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Free Bible Email - KJV Daily Email

Home - Free Bible Email Free Bible Email
The Heart of God - Free Bible Email Email - Free Bible Email Prayer - Free Bible Email Articles - Free Bible Email Word - Free Bible Email Testimonies - Free Bible Email Donation - Free Bible Email



NEW TESTAMENT

Luke 19:1 through Luke 19:48 (KJV)
1And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 2And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 3And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. 4And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way. 5And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house. 6And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully. 7And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner. 8And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold. 9And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham. 10
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

11And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. 14But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. 15And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. 17And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities. 18And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. 19And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities. 20And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow. 22And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? 24And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds. 25(And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.) 26For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

28And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem. 29And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives, he sent two of his disciples, 30Saying, Go ye into the village over against you; in the which at your entering ye shall find a colt tied, whereon yet never man sat: loose him, and bring him hither. 31And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him. 32And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them. 33And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? 34And they said, The Lord hath need of him. 35And they brought him to Jesus: and they cast their garments upon the colt, and they set Jesus thereon. 36And as he went, they spread their clothes in the way. 37And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; 38Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. 39And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. 40And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

41And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, 42Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. 43For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, 44And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation. 45And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought; 46Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves. 47And he taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes and the chief of the people sought to destroy him, 48And could not find what they might do: for all the people were very attentive to hear him.

PSALMS OR PROVERBS

Psalm 56:1 through Psalm 56:13 (KJV)
1 Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.


2 Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.

3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

5 Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.

6 They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.

7 Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.

8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.

10 In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.

11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.

13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

OLD TESTAMENT

Job 29:1 through Job 29:25 (KJV)
1Moreover Job continued his parable, and said, 2Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me; 3When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness; 4As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle; 5When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me; 6When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil;


7When I went out to the gate through the city, when I prepared my seat in the street! 8The young men saw me, and hid themselves: and the aged arose, and stood up. 9The princes refrained talking, and laid their hand on their mouth. 10The nobles held their peace, and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth. 11When the ear heard me, then it blessed me; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me: 12Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. 13The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy. 14I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem. 15I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame. 16I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out. 17And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.

18Then I said, I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand. 19My root was spread out by the waters, and the dew lay all night upon my branch. 20My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand. 21Unto me men gave ear, and waited, and kept silence at my counsel. 22After my words they spake not again; and my speech dropped upon them. 23And they waited for me as for the rain; and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain. 24If I laughed on them, they believed it not; and the light of my countenance they cast not down. 25I chose out their way, and sat chief, and dwelt as a king in the army, as one that comforteth the mourners.


Job 30:1 through Job 30:31 (KJV)
1But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock. 2Yea, whereto might the strength of their hands profit me, in whom old age was perished? 3For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste. 4Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat. 5They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief;) 6To dwell in the cliffs of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks. 7Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together. 8They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth. 9And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword. 10They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face. 11Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me. 12Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction. 13They mar my path, they set forward my calamity, they have no helper. 14They came upon me as a wide breaking in of waters: in the desolation they rolled themselves upon me.


15Terrors are turned upon me: they pursue my soul as the wind: and my welfare passeth away as a cloud. 16And now my soul is poured out upon me; the days of affliction have taken hold upon me. 17My bones are pierced in me in the night season: and my sinews take no rest. 18By the great force of my disease is my garment changed: it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat. 19He hath cast me into the mire, and I am become like dust and ashes. 20I cry unto thee, and thou dost not hear me: I stand up, and thou regardest me not. 21Thou art become cruel to me: with thy strong hand thou opposest thyself against me. 22Thou liftest me up to the wind; thou causest me to ride upon it, and dissolvest my substance. 23For I know that thou wilt bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living. 24Howbeit he will not stretch out his hand to the grave, though they cry in his destruction. 25Did not I weep for him that was in trouble? was not my soul grieved for the poor? 26When I looked for good, then evil came unto me: and when I waited for light, there came darkness. 27My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me. 28I went mourning without the sun: I stood up, and I cried in the congregation. 29I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls. 30My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. 31My harp also is turned to mourning, and my organ into the voice of them that weep.
Official PayPal Seal Expressions of Love Read More...

To make a donation via Pay Pal:

Or Send Check or Money-Order to:
Free Bible Email
PO Box 79275
Fort Worth, TX 76179-0275



PLEASE PRAY that FREE BIBLE EMAIL will reach One Million People with the Bible through the Internet. And that we will all grow in the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. Learn more about the  Free Bible Email Vision at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Vision".



John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

At one time or another every Christian needs prayer. Please come and pray for those that have a need at the Free Bible Email Prayer Page at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Prayer".



You can Subscribe or Unsubscribe to this Email at

http://freebibleemail.com




In Him
Mark and Carla Gilbert

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord.


Are your family and friends ready for heaven?? Get them a copy of the note  The Heart of God at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "The Heart of God".

Copyright © 2007 by Free Bible Email - All rights reserved.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment