Friday, August 21, 2009

Free Bible Email - KJV Daily Email

Home - Free Bible Email Free Bible Email
The Heart of God - Free Bible Email Email - Free Bible Email Prayer - Free Bible Email Articles - Free Bible Email Word - Free Bible Email Testimonies - Free Bible Email Donation - Free Bible Email



NEW TESTAMENT

Luke 15:1 through Luke 15:32 (KJV)
1Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him. 2And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them. 3And he spake this parable unto them, saying, 4What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? 5And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. 7I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.


8Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? 9And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost. 10Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

11And he said, A certain man had two sons: 12And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living. 13And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. 14And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. 15And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. 16And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. 17And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, 19And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants. 20And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry. 25Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing. 26And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant. 27And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound. 28And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and entreated him. 29And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends: 30But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. 31And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine. 32It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

PSALMS OR PROVERBS

Psalm 52:1 through Psalm 52:9 (KJV)
1 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.


2 Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness.

Selah

4 Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.

5 God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living.

Selah

6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

7 Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

9 I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

OLD TESTAMENT

Job 19:1 through Job 19:29 (KJV)
1Then Job answered and said, 2How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words? 3These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that ye make yourselves strange to me. 4And be it indeed that I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself. 5If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and plead against me my reproach: 6Know now that God hath overthrown me, and hath compassed me with his net. 7Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.


8He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths. 9He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head. 10He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree. 11He hath also kindled his wrath against me, and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies. 12His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, and encamp round about my tabernacle. 13He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me. 14My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me. 15They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight. 16I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I entreated him with my mouth. 17My breath is strange to my wife, though I entreated for the children's sake of mine own body. 18Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me. 19All my inward friends abhorred me: and they whom I loved are turned against me. 20My bone cleaveth to my skin and to my flesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth. 21Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me. 22Why do ye persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?

23Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book! 24That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever! 25For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: 26And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: 27Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. 28But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me? 29Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.


Job 20:1 through Job 20:29 (KJV)
1Then answered Zophar the Naamathite, and said, 2Therefore do my thoughts cause me to answer, and for this I make haste. 3I have heard the check of my reproach, and the spirit of my understanding causeth me to answer. 4Knowest thou not this of old, since man was placed upon earth, 5That the triumphing of the wicked is short, and the joy of the hypocrite but for a moment? 6Though his excellency mount up to the heavens, and his head reach unto the clouds; 7Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he? 8He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night. 9The eye also which saw him shall see him no more; neither shall his place any more behold him.


10His children shall seek to please the poor, and his hands shall restore their goods. 11His bones are full of the sin of his youth, which shall lie down with him in the dust. 12Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, though he hide it under his tongue; 13Though he spare it, and forsake it not; but keep it still within his mouth: 14Yet his meat in his bowels is turned, it is the gall of asps within him. 15He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly. 16He shall suck the poison of asps: the viper's tongue shall slay him. 17He shall not see the rivers, the floods, the brooks of honey and butter. 18That which he laboured for shall he restore, and shall not swallow it down: according to his substance shall the restitution be, and he shall not rejoice therein. 19Because he hath oppressed and hath forsaken the poor; because he hath violently taken away an house which he builded not; 20Surely he shall not feel quietness in his belly, he shall not save of that which he desired. 21There shall none of his meat be left; therefore shall no man look for his goods. 22In the fulness of his sufficiency he shall be in straits: every hand of the wicked shall come upon him.

23When he is about to fill his belly, God shall cast the fury of his wrath upon him, and shall rain it upon him while he is eating. 24He shall flee from the iron weapon, and the bow of steel shall strike him through. 25It is drawn, and cometh out of the body; yea, the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors are upon him. 26All darkness shall be hid in his secret places: a fire not blown shall consume him; it shall go ill with him that is left in his tabernacle. 27The heaven shall reveal his iniquity; and the earth shall rise up against him. 28The increase of his house shall depart, and his goods shall flow away in the day of his wrath. 29This is the portion of a wicked man from God, and the heritage appointed unto him by God.
Official PayPal Seal Expressions of Love Read More...

To make a donation via Pay Pal:

Or Send Check or Money-Order to:
Free Bible Email
PO Box 79275
Fort Worth, TX 76179-0275



PLEASE PRAY that FREE BIBLE EMAIL will reach One Million People with the Bible through the Internet. And that we will all grow in the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. Learn more about the  Free Bible Email Vision at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Vision".



John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

At one time or another every Christian needs prayer. Please come and pray for those that have a need at the Free Bible Email Prayer Page at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "Prayer".



You can Subscribe or Unsubscribe to this Email at

http://freebibleemail.com




In Him
Mark and Carla Gilbert

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord.


Are your family and friends ready for heaven?? Get them a copy of the note  The Heart of God at www.freebibleemail.com and click on "The Heart of God".

Copyright © 2007 by Free Bible Email - All rights reserved.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment